The Cable system is designed to transport most types of Concentrate Rations being feed to swine, dairy cattle, poultry and other small livestock.
- 1.5″ (38mm) tube diameter
- Moves up to 680kg/hour (depending on bulk density of materials)
The cable is an aircraft quality steel cable with specially designed plastic discs spaced at regular intervals. The discs are sized to transfer the highest quantity of material with the least amount of friction.
This design serves to gently handle materials from an inlet to discharge by holding materials between the discs within an enclosed tube. Materials are not blown about or forced around sweeps. They’re carried without bumping, battering, stress or friction. Breakage is thereby kept to a minimum. For fragile materials, safe handling means the difference between profitability and loss.
- Less Breakage: Enclosed tubes reduce material damage and waste. This results in superior products and bottom line results.
- Sanitary System: Material contained within tubes reduces risks of contamination and keeps processing facilities cleaner.
- Better Work Environment: Enclosed tubular conveyors are also extremely quiet resulting in better processing plant work environments.
- Easy to Clean: Wet, dry and in-place cleaning options are available to reduce cleaning time, labor and required resources.
- Energy Efficient: Elegant and simple design means lower horsepower engines, lower energy requirements and less heat generation.
- Multiple Inlets & Discharges: Multiple inlets and discharges mean one system can replace many and provides for greater flexibility in plant design.
- Lower Costs: Elegant and simple design means fewer parts, higher reliability and less to maintain. The result: lower costs and downtime kept to a minimum.